Author Topic: After Iran Killed 3 US Soldiers, It Promised to Stop. Now It’s Attacking Again. Appeasement always  (Read 116 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
After Iran Killed 3 US Soldiers, It Promised to Stop. Now It’s Attacking Again
Appeasement always fails.
April 22, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield 7 Comments

Newsletter

There’s an old proverb about bringing a long spoon when supping with the devil. The same is true about terrorists. Negotiating with Islamic terrorists in particular is a fool’s errand. Nothing they promise you is true and at best is nothing but a feint to keep you off guard while they plan their next attack (see Oct 7.)

You may remember the Iranian-backed attack in January that killed 3 American soldiers and wounded 30 on the Jordanian-Syrian border.

The crisis forced Biden into the position of potentially having to launch a serious military response and so the old backchannel with Iran went into action and Tehran agreed to tell its Iraqi Shiite puppets to tone it down.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/after-iran-killed-3-us-soldiers-it-promised-to-stop-now-its-attacking-again/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson