Author Topic: Denver Illegal Aliens: 6 Months of Free Rent & Food Is ‘Offensive’ and a ‘Slap in the Face’  (Read 314 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Denver Illegal Aliens: 6 Months of Free Rent & Food Is ‘Offensive’ and a ‘Slap in the Face’
Frank BergmanApril 22, 2024 - 11:55 am1 Comment

An illegal alien in Denver has slammed taxpayers as “offensive” and blasted the “sanctuary” city’s offer of free housing and food for six months as a “slap in the face.”

Denver has established a new “Asylum Seekers Program” that diverts tax dollars away from city resources such as police to pay for the flood of illegal alien “newcomers” in the city.

Under the program, foreign nationals can illegally cross the border into the United States and expect six months of free food and rent once they arrive in Denver.

However, illegals and a migrant advocacy group have decried the offer as “insufficient.”

The Democrat-run city has been struggling to stretch its limited resources to support the growing number of illegal border crossers making their way to Denver.

https://slaynews.com/news/denver-illegal-alien-6-months-free-rent-food-offensive-slap-face/
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 05:10:49 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Now that someone has complained, the good democrats of Denver may up it a little to a lifetime of benefits. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.