Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: She Survived a Death Camp. Facing Biden DOJ Charges, She Is Prepared to Die in Prison  (Read 139 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: She Survived a Death Camp. Facing Biden DOJ Charges, She Is Prepared to Die in Prison
Mary Margaret Olohan / @MaryMargOlohan / April 21, 2024

WWII-era death camp survivor Eva Edl, now 88, shares her life's story with The Daily Signal. (Photo: Katrina Hutchins)

FIRST ON THE DAILY SIGNAL—Eva Edl turned 10 years old in a World War II-era death camp.

She believes she may die in a United States prison.

Charged by President Joe Biden’s Justice Department with violating the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act, Edl faces up to 11 years in prison and $350,000 fines. She is about to turn 89 years old.

“When I was indicted, I began to prepare to die there,” she said thoughtfully in a phone interview with The Daily Signal. “Right now, I am ambivalent. … I’m doing the best I can to get ready. Haven’t talked to a funeral director yet.”

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/04/21/exclusive-she-survived-death-camp-facing-biden-doj-charges-shes-prepared-die-prison/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson