Author Topic: Psst…I Think the President Is Totally Senile> Kurt Schlichter  (Read 181 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Psst…I Think the President Is Totally Senile
Kurt Schlichter

Look, I don’t want to shock you, but I think that our alleged President is senile. Really. Hear me out. Now look, I understand that the regime media teaches that he is a vigorous go-getter taking the lead on important issues and making America safer, more prosperous, and more equitable, but I’m concerned, folks. Maybe I’m off base, but I’m having doubts. I think the evidence is increasingly clear that he’s a senile old pervert who showered with his daughter, as well as a neo-communist serial liar whose inability to tell the truth is matched only by his grubby corruption. Other than that, he’s fine.

And I am glad he’s the Democrat nominee for President. I believe he’s going to hold onto that office with his bony claws right up through election day. And I think he has a substantial chance of losing to Donald Trump. I didn’t use to, but I’m happy to say America is waking up. Voters can’t ignore Grandpa Badfinger’s failures and foolishness any longer.

The people purportedly helping him are actually hurting him, which is great to watch. I particularly loved when he decided to tell the world that cannibals consumed Uncle Bosie. Now, let me say that again because I want to ensure you got it. The alleged President of the United States looked at the camera and told America that cannibals ate his uncle.

Cannibals did not eat his uncle.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/04/22/psst-i-think-the-president-is-totally-senile-n2638065
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Psst…I Think the President Is Totally Senile> Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 03:51:09 pm »
Psst…I Think the President Is Totally Senile
Kurt Schlichter

Cannibals did not eat his uncle.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/04/22/psst-i-think-the-president-is-totally-senile-n2638065

Uncle Bosie didn't eat himself.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Polly Ticks

Re: Psst…I Think the President Is Totally Senile> Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2024, 04:43:26 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra