Author Topic: Watch: Paul, Hawley Torch Mayorkas To His Face On Laken Riley's Killer  (Read 92 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: Paul, Hawley Torch Mayorkas To His Face On Laken Riley's Killer

BY TYLER DURDEN
FRIDAY, APR 19, 2024 - 12:05 PM

Authored by Steve Watson via Modernity.news,

During a hearing Thursday, Senators Rand Paul and Josh Hawley grilled Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas concerning the open border and the murder of Laken Riley.

Mayorkas appeared very uncomfortable as Paul took him to task over the full scale invasion he has overseen at the border.

“You refuse to look at the facts and it’s still, I guess, insulting to all of us and insulting to the memory of Lake and Riley and to the memory of others who have been killed by people who came into this country,” Senator Paul urged.

Secretary Mayorkas SQUIRMS while Senator @RandPaul GRILLS him on Laken Riley's killer for seven minutes straight!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-rileys-killer
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

@rangerrebew  link you provided seems to be broken
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.