Author Topic: Illegal Alien from Haiti Arrested for Double Murder in New York – Released into US With Biden’s CBP  (Read 85 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien from Haiti Arrested for Double Murder in New York – Released into US With Biden’s CBP One App

By David Greyson
Apr. 20, 2024 9:20 pm

Joe Biden’s America.

An illegal alien from Haiti was arrested in New York for allegedly killing his Haitian roommates on April 1st.

Kenol Baptiste was charged with second-degree murder and first-degree manslaughter, according to Middletown Police Department.

The two victims had been stabbed several times. One victim died at the scene while the second victim died at the hospital during surgery.

Fox News Reported:

FIRST ON FOX: A Haitian migrant now accused of killing two roommates in New York was paroled into the U.S. after booking an appointment on the controversial CBP One app — which has been expanded by the Biden administration to allow tens of thousands of migrants to enter the U.S. each month.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rder-new-york/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson