Author Topic: The Truth About Israel  (Read 111 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Truth About Israel
« on: April 22, 2024, 02:20:32 pm »
April 22, 2024
The Truth About Israel
By Alicia Colon

Many years ago, I worked for Virgin Atlantic airline and was fortunate to be awarded a free fam pass on El Al airlines to Israel. 

I ended up trading the ticket away to another employee but I always regretted not taking this opportunity to visit the Holy Land because of my cowardice.

At the time, it seemed like every week there would be a bus blown up or an explosion in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv and I wondered how any one could live in such a turbulent environment. I grew up in a poor tenement in Spanish Harlem, where the sounds of gunshots and police sirens were ever present yet it wasn’t until 9/11 that I felt the helplessness generated by total destruction of structures and the massive loss of human life.

I have always been in awe of the stoicism and resilience of the Israelis living under the constant threat of annihilation by an enemy sworn to their demise. What I cannot understand is why this hatred and ignorance is so widespread globally and especially here in the United States. Israel is our strongest democratic ally in the Middle East and as a Catholic, I am extremely grateful that our historical Christian sites have been protected and guarded by this nation. In addition, Israel has always been one of the first responders with aid to all stricken global areas suffering from natural disasters like earthquakes and tsunamis. Unfortunately, the anti-Zionist hatred by Muslim countries for Israel is so fierce that some have rejected all aid offered by this Jewish nation.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/04/the_truth_about_israel.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34