Author Topic: White House announces $7B in Green Bank solar grants  (Read 195 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House announces $7B in Green Bank solar grants
« on: April 22, 2024, 01:32:08 pm »
White House announces $7B in Green Bank solar grants
By
Nancy Vu
April 22, 2024 6:27 am

The Biden administration announced Monday it will be deploying the remaining grants from the Environmental Protection Agency’s Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund to expand access to solar energy, along with further actions to deploy the American Climate Corps.

In honor of Earth Day, the Biden administration will spend the week announcing environmental and infrastructure projects. On Monday, the president will travel to Prince William Forest Park in Virginia, announcing $7 billion in grants for the Solar for All program, which will fund solar buildout for low-income and disadvantaged communities. The president will also announce that Americans can now apply to join the American Climate Corps, a national service program dedicated to employing workers to combat climate change.

“Both of these announcements, together against the backdrop of the Civilian Climate Corps …  will show how the president, through clear vision and big bold steps, has continued to move the United States to a leadership position on climate change,” White House Climate Advisor Ali Zaidi told reporters during a press call. “[Biden is] making sure that this doesn’t just represent opportunity or possibilities for few, but … an economic surplus that’s accessible to all Americans, whether it’s by entering pathways to a climate career, or plugging into the savings that come from clean energy.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/energy-and-environment/2973623/white-house-announces-7b-in-green-bank-solar-grants/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: White House announces $7B in Green Bank solar grants
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 02:30:46 pm »
IOWs, more inflation
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy