Author Topic: Prepare to Shell Out Massive Amounts of Money for Taxes If Biden Is Re-Elected  (Read 199 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Prepare to Shell Out Massive Amounts of Money for Taxes If Biden Is Re-Elected
Sarah Arnold

If President Joe Biden is re-elected for another four years, Americans better be prepared to see massive tax hikes as the country faces record-high inflation.

Biden vowed to keep former President Donald Trump’s 2017 tax cuts “expired” for another four years, meaning middle-class and low-income Americans would see higher taxes beginning in 2025.

“[Trump] was proud, very proud of his $2 trillion tax cut when he was president that overwhelmingly benefited the wealthy and the biggest corporations and exploded, exploded the federal debt,” Biden said. He was referring to the former president’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA)— which permanently lowered corporate taxes from 35 percent to 21 percent and temporarily lowered personal income tax rates through 2025.

“There is no exaggeration here: It’s going to expire and if I’m re-elected, it is going to stay expired,” Biden continued.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2024/04/21/if-biden-is-re-elected-americans-will-see-the-largest-tax-hike-in-history-n2638069
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The Repubs need to hammer the hell out of Biden for this.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If he is reelected, I'm going Galt..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... not only more taxes, also increased cost of living due to Green mandates.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

No kidding. Who has anything left?  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org