Author Topic: The Secret World of CIA’s Elite Paramilitary Operatives  (Read 118 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Secret World of CIA’s Elite Paramilitary Operatives
« on: April 21, 2024, 02:57:04 pm »
The Secret World of CIA’s Elite Paramilitary Operatives
by Guy D. McCardle
22 hours ago

Everyone in the United States has heard of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), which was borne from the OSS (Office of Strategic Services) in the dark covert alleys of war-torn Europe in the 1940s. The agency has come a long way from the cloak-and-dagger images of WWII and the Cold War with Russia. However, few know the full scope of what the agency does abroad to protect and promote American interests.

The CIA is not a military organization but a foreign intelligence service of the United States and part of our federal government.

The CIA’s Mission
It is tasked with gathering, processing, and analyzing national security information worldwide, primarily through human intelligence (HUMINT). As one of the principal members of the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC), the CIA reports to the Director of National Intelligence and primarily focuses on providing intelligence to the President of the United States and his Cabinet.

https://sofrep.com/news/the-secret-world-of-cias-elite-paramilitary-operatives/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson