Author Topic: Michelle O goes undercover at Target to gawk at her book, marvels at doing what normal people do  (Read 250 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle O goes undercover at Target to gawk at her book, marvels at doing what normal people do
April 21, 2024 | Chris Donaldson

Former First Lady Michelle Obama embarked upon a “secret mission” when she donned dark sunglasses and a baseball cap for a trip to Target to gawk at her book and show that she’s a normal person.

A notorious, if not selective, glutton for attention, Mrs. Obama recorded her stealthy visit to a St. Louis, MO, location of the popular national big-box retailer, which critics panned after it was shared on social media.

The short video begins with Obama in a vehicle explaining her “undercover” covert operation to personally observe the store’s display of “The Light We Carry” which just came out in paperback.

https://twitter.com/MichelleObama/status/1781370537370915050

“We are on a mission. It’s a secret mission. I had the crazy idea, I heard my paperback is out and it’s in Target,” said Barack’s better half at the beginning of the footage which runs just over a minute and a half.

“So we are going to go undercover because I have not seen my book actually in a Target store. So we are going to try to do this low-key,” she says as the video then cuts to her inside the store in front of a display of the books. “I’m in Target!” Obama exclaims.

“Should I do a reading in here?” She asks, before being given a pen and autographing several copies before trundling one of the distinctive red plastic carts through the store as she picks up a variety of items and heads to the checkout.

“I got something for me, something for my husband and something for Sunny,” referring to the Obama family dog. “The girls, they can get their own stuff.”

During the checkout process, the former first lady chats with the employee who doesn’t notice her while ringing up the merchandise before Mrs. Obama collects the bags and heads back to her vehicle. “Mission accomplished,” she says.

The video may have impressed her legions of admirers, but others ridiculed the narcissistic stunt.

Giacomo Carnevale
@GiacomoCarnvale
Yeah . . . nobody noticed the camera crew and Secret Service agents.
8:28 PM · Apr 20, 2024
·
more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/04/21/michelle-o-goes-undercover-at-target-to-gawk-at-her-book-marvels-at-doing-what-normal-people-do-1454038/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Mike's big day out!  Did she shop Targets tranny aisle for bulge tucking swimwear?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.