Author Topic: ERO Denver arrests 9 at-large noncitizens who violated conditions of Alternatives to Detention  (Read 119 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
APRIL 16, 2024DENVER, COENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL
ERO Denver arrests 9 at-large noncitizens who violated conditions of Alternatives to Detention

DENVER — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) officers in the Denver area of operations covering Colorado and Wyoming apprehended nine unlawfully present noncitizens who violated the conditions of their release in the Alternatives to Detention (ATD) program during a local operation April 1-5.

“Noncitizens who abscond and violate the conditions of their release in the Alternatives to Detention program will be apprehended,” said ERO Denver acting Field Office Director Arthur J. Wilson Jr. “This program is a privilege, and when it is abused, there will be consequences.”

Those arrested include:

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-denver-arrests-9-large-noncitizens-who-violated-conditions-alternatives-detention
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Put them on parole with stern warnings!  That should shake them up. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson