Author Topic: New York City High School Soccer Game Cancelled Over Roughly 30 Migrants Refusing to Leave the Field  (Read 270 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New York City High School Soccer Game Cancelled Over Roughly 30 Migrants Refusing to Leave the Field, Ignoring Police
By Cassandra MacDonald Apr. 20, 2024 1:00 pm473 Comments

A New York City high school soccer game was cancelled as a group of roughly 30 migrants refused to leave the field, even after police arrived.
The game was scheduled at Thomas Jefferson Park on Sunday, April 14.

Approximately 40 teen boys from both teams had shown up to play, but the African migrants, who spoke little English, refused to clear out for them.

“I directly asked them to leave and some of them kind of took it into consideration, but then four or five of them said, ‘You know what, f–k it, we don’t have to leave, we can do whatever we want,’” Erik Johansson, the coach of the Manhattan Kickers 17-year-old boys travel team, told the New York Post.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/new-york-city-high-school-soccer-game-canceled/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
... the players tried to take the field
The illegal alien's refused to yield
Do you recall what was revealed
The day the music died?
We started singin'

Bye, bye Miss American Pie....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Gee, Wally....Can they have hangings as part of the halftime show?

Not serious, but our 'guests' are getting out of hand.

This will intensify as the new FSA takes the field elsewhere as the election approaches.

They couldn't get Conservatives to take to the streets, so they had to import an army to disrupt things so they could invoke emergency powers and not have an election. Wait for it...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 01:58:42 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis