Author Topic: Migrants Use Ramp to Drive Over Outdated Arizona Border Barrier  (Read 150 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants Use Ramp to Drive Over Outdated Arizona Border Barrier
 r
BOB PRICE19 Apr 2024128

Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents observed a red SUV driving over an outdated border barrier to cross from Mexico into Arizona on Monday. The migrants used a vehicle ramp to dive over the fencing bars.

Tucson Sector Chief Patrol Agent John Modlin posted photos on X showing a makeshift vehicle ramp used by the driver of a red Dodge SUV to cross over an outdated border barrier.

Agents assigned to the Three Points Station observed the crossing and stopped the vehicle as it attempted to flee. The agents arrested five migrants who entered the U.S. illegally between ports of entry.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2024/04/19/migrants-use-ramp-to-drive-over-outdated-arizona-border-barrier/
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 10:54:29 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson