Author Topic: ‘We’re Done’: Chicago Resident Rips ‘Blue Haired Liberals’ After Being Told To Accept Illegal Immigr  (Read 147 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 ‘We’re Done’: Chicago Resident Rips ‘Blue Haired Liberals’ After Being Told To Accept Illegal Immigrants In City

HAILEY GOMEZ
GENERAL ASSIGNMENT REPORTER
April 19, 2024

Chicago resident “P Rae” Easley ripped “blue-haired liberals” Friday on Fox News after another resident suggested they should accept illegal immigrants in the city during a previous city council meeting.

Easley appeared on “The Ingraham Angle” to discuss how she called out Democratic Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson at a city council meeting Wednesday for reusing taxpayer money on illegal immigrants before a vote on a $70 million sanctuary city bolster proposal, according to Fox News. While Easley and a group of others slammed the officials’ actions, the Fox guest host played a clip of a male resident, with blue hair, attempting to tell others they needed “vast resources” to “protect their new community members.”

While others at the meeting could be heard booing at the male resident, he continued to claim that immigrants were the “lifeblood of the city,” to which the Fox guest host questioned Easley on the pushback. (RELATED: ‘We’re Getting Pushed Out’: Chicago Residents Blast City Officials Over Migrant Crisis)

https://dailycaller.com/2024/04/19/chicago-resident-blue-haired-liberal-illegal-immigration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson