Author Topic: Another day on the road to Green Energy Ruin, and the posterchild of Green Manufacturing collapsess  (Read 118 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another day on the road to Green Energy Ruin, and the posterchild of Green Manufacturing collapsess
Fantasy, floating, home, house, sky, mountain, surreal, dystopia.

By Jo Nova

It’s just another signpost on the way to the Great Green Economy Downunder
We’re watching the renewable bubble pop around us. Tritium was the wonder-child Australian technology business that built fast chargers for electric vehicles. It took 20 years to create, and only two years to unravel into receivership. At its peak in 2021, it launched on the NASDAQ and was worth $2 billion, now it is insolvent.

The Driven, explains just how big it was:

The company says it has sold more than 13,000 DC fast chargers in more than 40 countries. At its peak it claimed to be the biggest maker of fast chargers in the US with a 30 per cent market share (unclear if this included the Tesla network), and a 75 per cent share in Australia, and one of the top three in Europe.

When it launched in 2021, shares were selling for $2,500 each. The current price is $1.35.

https://joannenova.com.au/2024/04/another-day-on-the-road-to-green-energy-ruin-and-the-posterchild-of-green-manufacturing-collapsess/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=another-day-on-the-road-to-green-energy-ruin-and-the-posterchild-of-green-manufacturing-collapsess
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson