Author Topic: Exclusive — Jim Banks on Mike Johnson: I’ve ‘Never Seen a Bigger Flip-Flop in Politics’  (Read 622 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Jim Banks on Mike Johnson: I’ve ‘Never Seen a Bigger Flip-Flop in Politics’

Hannah Knudsen20 Apr 202495
3:08

Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN) said he has “never seen a bigger flip-flop in politics” than he has with Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA), making the remark during an appearance on Breitbart News Saturday.

Banks, who is running for Senate, discussed the ongoing shock and drama surrounding Johnson, who replaced former Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) after his ousting.

“I’ve never seen a bigger flip-flop in politics than what Mike Johnson has done after he repeatedly said, ‘No more money for Ukraine until we secure our own border,’ and today, he’s doing just the opposite and here, in a couple of hours, may go down to the floor and cast yet another vote against billions of dollars more for a foreign country, Ukraine, while our House Republican leadership has completely abandoned our border,” Banks said.

Banks said he does not have a good explanation for what happened to Johnson, noting that the speaker also chaired the Republican Study Committee, “the largest conservative caucus, and he put out balanced budgets, talked about fiscal responsibility, and yet, he oversaw the biggest spending bill in congressional history with earmarks for late-term abortions and transgender surgeries a few weeks ago.”

“I don’t know what got into him. I don’t know who got to him. I don’t know what got into him,” Banks said, explaining that the “excuse of going into SCIFs [sensitive compartmented information facilities] and hearing classified briefings doesn’t hold up because I serve on the Armed Services Committee, and I’ve heard all of the same briefings.”

“I’m disappointed about it. I don’t have a good explanation. I don’t know why he’s doing this, but … it’s a big flip flop [and] a big disappointment for Republicans,” he added, discussing how Johnson essentially handed the speaker’s gavel to Democrats with this new arrangement.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/20/exclusive-jim-banks-on-mike-johnson-ive-never-seen-a-bigger-flip-flop-in-politics/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Who got to him I think is the question? Who bought and paid for him?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
WOKE international globalist mega money miracles while a globalist President proves WOKE rule and Biden rule is better than anything Trump could do.
Elections do indeed have consequences useful fools!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
WOKE international globalist mega money miracles while a globalist President proves WOKE rule and Biden rule is better than anything Trump could do.
Elections do indeed have consequences useful fools!

Can anyone translate retard ?

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Something certainly seems up.

This guy is in way over his head.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Preaching to fools is not without its hazards!
 :silly: :tongue2: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Mollie
@MZHemingway
How did Biden/Dems/media get everything they wanted for their Ukraine proxy war in exchange for nothing for Americans? Hardly any work at all. They appealed to Johnson’s vanity and they capitalized on his alarming gullibility.
9:18 AM · Apr 24, 2024

Jennifer Haberkorn
@jenhab
Biden directed his senior aides to employ a two-pronged strategy: privately make clear to Johnson the stakes if Putin claims Ukraine, leaning heavily on intelligence — and lay off attacking the new speaker. Senior aide Ricchetti spoke to Johnson regularly
From politico.com
7:11 AM · Apr 24, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org