Author Topic: How Elections Are Stolen 101  (Read 166 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How Elections Are Stolen 101
« on: April 20, 2024, 05:05:06 pm »
How Elections Are Stolen 101
By Lex Greene|April 15th, 2024

April 15, 2024

At this point in history, the vast majority of people all over the world know that the 2020 Presidential Election was stolen from President Donald J. Trump, who received over 11-million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016, a sure sign that his re-election was secure.

Unless you cheat, of course.

Even most democrats in the USA know that the 2020 election was rotten with fraud, and that Biden, who never even left his basement to campaign, never had a chance of defeating Trump in any legitimate race. Never mind what they say…they know, and don’t care.

Stealing an election is much easier than people think, especially when using software from foreign companies and countries who perfected the art in numerous 3rd world countries years ago. But before I discuss machine voting and tabulations, I’ll address the more common methods of stealing an election.

The Basics

https://newswithviews.com/how-elections-are-stolen-101/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

Re: How Elections Are Stolen 101
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 09:01:03 pm »
Republicans would rather complain about stolen elections than to do anything to stop them from being stolen.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-