Author Topic: Why Johnson okayed the Ukraine bill  (Read 833 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Johnson okayed the Ukraine bill
« on: April 20, 2024, 04:45:26 pm »
April 20, 2024
Why Johnson okayed the Ukraine bill
By Frank Friday

There has been a lot of anguish over Speaker Mike Johnson from the Putin faction of MAGA these days. That is, the characters like Steve Bannon who are all-in on Russia. While the anti-Putin faction, with more clout -- Seb Gorka  etc. -- have likely convinced Pres. Trump that the holding-aid-for-Ukraine-gambit has run its course and it’s time to move on.

That’s why Trump, who strongly supported Johnson earlier this week, is still officially not fighting what is about to happen with the military aid bills, nor a likely deal to increase the votes needed to vacate the speakership. He may at times try to balance both sides, but he is ready to wrap this up.

As I wrote last year, this was a fight worth making -- to hold Ukraine and Israel aid for border security. Now the Democrats have been wildly exposed on the illegal immigration issue, but at this point, they still won’t deal, so time for Plan B.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/why_johnson_okayed_the_ukraine_bill.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Why Johnson okayed the Ukraine bill
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2024, 12:58:10 am »
"Putin faction of MAGA?"  I stopped reading right there.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 01:08:42 am »
   Somehow I think keeping McCarthy would have been just as bad at this point.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2024, 01:37:38 am »

I know some die hard Trump supporters that are certain Putin is the good guy. Nothing said or facts presented make any difference to them.

And isn't the TOS pretty much for Putin and against Ukraine?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2024, 01:52:43 am »
I know some die hard Trump supporters that are certain Putin is the good guy. Nothing said or facts presented make any difference to them.

And isn't the TOS pretty much for Putin and against Ukraine?

You have a good point.  And I am so tired of people who say if someone supports Trump, they are fans of Putin.  No, they like Trump, it's not more complicated than that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2024, 01:54:26 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ironhorsedriver

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2024, 10:11:10 am »
It doesn’t matter who you support, or if your MAGA or RINO, Democrat or Republican, Trump hater or worship him. Our country is broke, financially and morally. We can’t afford to be financially supporting every other country while our border situation is as it is, as Americans are struggling financially and as our politicians are more concerned with kids gender choices than our real problems. We need to get our own house in order first.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2024, 01:29:12 pm »
It doesn’t matter who you support, or if your MAGA or RINO, Democrat or Republican, Trump hater or worship him. Our country is broke, financially and morally. We can’t afford to be financially supporting every other country while our border situation is as it is, as Americans are struggling financially and as our politicians are more concerned with kids gender choices than our real problems. We need to get our own house in order first.

:amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2024, 06:52:36 pm »

That was over the top.  A more accurate description would be the isolationist faction of MAGA or the let-Putin-have-Euorpe faction of MAGA.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2024, 07:19:49 pm »
FTA:

As I wrote last year, this was a fight worth making -- to hold Ukraine and Israel aid for border security. Now the Democrats have been wildly exposed on the illegal immigration issue, but at this point, they still won’t deal, so time for Plan B.

Why does every Plan B reward democrats and punish American citizens?

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1782111687622992205

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2024, 07:28:07 pm »

Absolutely unequivocally without a doubt!   888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.