Author Topic: New Footage Emerges of NYPD Responding to Flames on Max Azzarello’s Body – Raises Questions  (Read 143 times)

Offline American Girl

"Bro’s over there burning while they’re tending to the bushes. Even he was cursing DEI at that point."  Wins the day!

https://defiantamerica.com/new-footage-emerges-of-nypd-responding-to-flames-on-max-azzarellos-body-raises-questions/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Interesting.The first people to actually respond were black civilians (or wearing suits, anyway).
Then the police, also black.
The white people i saw in the shot were filming with their phones...

Maybe if the guy had sounded more sincere, commanding, less metrosexual, his hollering for police would have been more swiftly reacted to. Some people just don't have the voice to convey urgency.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis