Author Topic: CONGRESS PUTS SERVICE MEMBERS AND FAMILIES FIRST IN NEW QUALITY OF LIFE REPORT  (Read 132 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CONGRESS PUTS SERVICE MEMBERS AND FAMILIES FIRST IN NEW QUALITY OF LIFE REPORT
As parents, family, and friends of new military members, it’s crucial to understand the ongoing efforts to enhance the quality of life for your friends...
BY SAM MEEK
APRIL 17, 2024

As parents, family, and friends of new military members, it’s crucial to understand the ongoing efforts to enhance the quality of life for your friends and loved ones as they embark on their military journey. Joining the military opens up a world of possibilities and benefits with unwavering congressional support. The people you elect for your districts and states all care about the well-being of our Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen, Guardians, and Coast Guardsmen.

These young men and women have volunteered to defend our nation, and Congress is always pushing our Department of Defense to be at its best. I am incredibly proud to see our legislature and DoD leadership thoughtfully focus on our service’s quality of life just as much as we focus on ships, aircraft, installations, systems, and training — creating a comprehensive defense strategy for global good.

A recent report released by the House Armed Services Committee’s Quality of Life Panel sheds more light on the ongoing and comprehensive legislative measures aimed at supporting service members, particularly the younger enlisted ranks.

https://www.sandboxx.us/blog/congress-puts-service-members-and-families-first-in-new-quality-of-life-report/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pure tripe!  With recruiting being the disaster it is, the congress would never allow a negative report to surface. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson