Author Topic: All the US assets that helped repel Iran’s attack on Israel  (Read 114 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
All the US assets that helped repel Iran’s attack on Israel
By Geoff Ziezulewicz and The Associated Press
 Monday, Apr 15

The Navy destroyer Carney was one of two U.S. warships that helped repel Iran's attack on Israel Saturday. The ship left the Middle East and entered the Mediterranean Sea last week. It is shown here transiting the Suez Canal. (Navy)

A host of American military ships, jets and munitions played a vital role in repelling Iran’s attack on Israel over the weekend — an unprecedented barrage that involved hundreds of missiles and attack drones.

The Iranian attack on Saturday, less than two weeks after a suspected Israeli strike in Syria that killed two Iranian generals in an Iranian consular building, marked the first time Iran has launched a direct military assault on Israel, despite decades of enmity dating back to the country’s 1979 Islamic Revolution.

An Israeli military spokesman said that 99% of the drones and missiles launched by Iran were intercepted.

https://www.c4isrnet.com/news/your-military/2024/04/15/all-the-us-assets-that-helped-repel-irans-attack-on-israel/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson