Author Topic: Prominent Democrat Advisor Killed in Crash With Illegal Alien in Nevada  (Read 134 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Prominent Democrat Advisor Killed in Crash With Illegal Alien in Nevada

Apr 20, 2024

A suspect arrested for killing a Democrat operative in a hit-and-run crash this month in Nevada is an illegal alien from Honduras who was released into the U.S. by the Biden administration, according to reports.

Kurt Englehart, a senior advisor to Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D-NV), died in a two-vehicle wreck on April 6 in Reno.

“The occupants who fled the scene were later located by police, and the driver arrested,” authorities explained in news release hours later.

“Impairment does appear to be a factor in this crash.”

https://borderhawk.blog/prominent-democrat-advisor-killed-in-crash-with-illegal-alien-in-nevada/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
"Incredibly, just two days prior to the date Rueda entered the U.S., Sen. Masto emphatically declared there were “no open borders” during an interview on MSNBC, according to Nevada political activist Courtney Holland."

This pretty much says it all about democrat integrity on the immigration issue. 888sunglass
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson