Author Topic: Body Found near Border in Texas Identified as U.S. Airman  (Read 222 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Body Found near Border in Texas Identified as U.S. Airman
« on: April 20, 2024, 01:28:42 pm »
Body Found near Border in Texas Identified as U.S. Airman

by RANDY CLARK 19 Apr 2024

A badly mangled body discovered after being struck by a train on Tuesday near Del Rio, Texas, has been identified as an active-duty airman assigned to Laughlin Air Force Base. The body was initially discovered in the early morning hours after a train conductor made a 911 call to report striking a person on the track. Multiple law enforcement agencies responded to the area just west of Del Rio, approximately 20 miles from the airbase.

As reported by Breitbart Texas, law enforcement officials initially believed the deceased may have been a migrant due to the proximity to the border. A law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation told Breitbart Texas those initial beliefs were dispelled after evidence from the scene indicated otherwise.

In a press statement issued on Thursday by U.S. Air Force military press officers, officials say the Val Verde County Sheriff’s Office notified Laughlin Air Force Base security forces that a body had been found dead near a railway off base. The deceased was confirmed to be an active-duty airman stationed at Laughlin Air Force Base.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/body-found-near-border-texas-identified-u-s-airman-419962/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Body Found near Border in Texas Identified as U.S. Airman
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 01:31:58 pm »
Evidence found near the body? What about the military ID?  Was it someone earning a little extra income?  Maybe not, but the secrecy and time it is taking to release information points that way.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: Body Found near Border in Texas Identified as U.S. Airman
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 04:02:46 pm »
Unless he was on drugs or was tied to the tracks by Snidely Whiplash, it's likely to be suicide.