Author Topic: Number of American teens being arrested for HUMAN SMUGGLING on the rise  (Read 367 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Number of American teens being arrested for HUMAN SMUGGLING on the rise
04/19/2024 // Ramon Tomey // 1.3K Views

The number of American teens smuggling illegals unlawfully into the U.S. is on the rise, with law enforcement pointing to money as the foremost motivator for these attempts.
According to the federal government, human smuggling is defined as the illegal importation of people into the country by evading federal immigration laws. It also pertains to the unlawful transportation and harboring of individuals already in the country illegally. Newsweek focused on several cases that happened in Texas and Arizona.

In November 2023, two Dallas teens were arrested for smuggling. Seventeen-year-old Jonathan Rodriguez, one of the suspects taken into custody, disclosed that they were offered $1,300 to transport illegals. Rodriguez was subsequently charged as an adult.

A month later in December 2023, a 15-year-old male was taken into custody and charged with smuggling and evading arrest/detention. At the time of his arrest, the suspect was driving a vehicle that had five illegal immigrants as passengers. The five were later released to the U.S. Border Patrol (USBP).

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-04-19-american-teens-arrested-for-human-smuggling-rising.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
So the teens are arrested by the government for human smuggling and the people being smuggled are welcomed into the US by the government!  There is something seriously wrong with this picture. 9999what
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 01:18:36 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The teens are banking on getting light sentences as juvies, too, which is why they are being approached.

Just another self-inflicted wound, America.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis