Author Topic: Biden’s Border Honor System Frees Illegal Alien Convicted Killer into U.S.  (Read 135 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Biden’s Border Honor System Frees Illegal Alien Convicted Killer into U.S.

Border Patrol agents apprehend illegal immigrants shortly after they crossed the border 
JOHN BINDER19 Apr 202470

President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released into the United States a convicted murderer who showed up at the nation’s southern border after lying to Border Patrol agents about his prior criminal record.

On September 30, 2022, Border Patrol agents arrested the 44-year-old illegal alien from Colombia near San Ysidro, California, after he crossed between ports of entry. The illegal alien told agents he had never been arrested by law enforcement in his native Colombia or in the United States.

In reality, the illegal alien had been convicted in April 2016 in Colombia for premeditated murder and sentenced to four years and four months in prison.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/19/bidens-border-honor-system-frees-illegal-convicted-killer-us/
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 01:05:30 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Our racist government was never that lenient with Charles Manson! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Just one more case of the FAILURE of this administration to keep U.S. citizens safe.

There's an invasion going on.  How does one not see what is going on and think it's ok??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.