Author Topic: ANDY NGO REPORTS: Antifa trial of the decade exposes a violent conspiracy in San Diego riot  (Read 146 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Apr 18, 2024
ANDY NGO REPORTS: Antifa trial of the decade exposes a violent conspiracy in San Diego riot
Prosecutors in San Diego County have laid bare the felony violent conspiracies to commit violence within a southern California cell of Antifa.

ANDY NGO REPORTS: Antifa trial of the decade exposes a violent conspiracy in San Diego riot

Andy Ngo and Eva Knott
San Diego CA
Apr 18, 2024

This is part of an exclusive series reporting on the So Cal Antifa cell.

As the criminal trial of two So Cal Antifa members goes into its third week, the public is learning about how one of the notorious Antifa groups organizes and carries out violence against targets.

Jeremy Jonathan White, 41, and Brian Cortez Lightfoot Jr., 27, both of Los Angeles, are accused of carrying out violent attacks on supporters of former President Donald Trump in a felony conspiracy—the first time Antifa suspects have been charged with such a serious felony accusation anywhere in the US. Nine of their co-defendant comrades have already been convicted in plea deals, including Luis Francisco Mora, 32, who took a last-minute plea deal at the start of the trial.

So Cal Antifa members Brian Cortez Lightfoot Jr. and Jeremy Jonathan White are on trial

Background

https://thepostmillennial.com/andy-ngo-reports-antifa-trial-of-the-decade-exposes-a-violent-conspiracy-in-san-diego-riot#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson