Author Topic: Biden’s EEOC Says Employers Must Accommodate Workers’ Abortions  (Read 204 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s EEOC Says Employers Must Accommodate Workers’ Abortions

Katherine Hamilton 18 Apr 2024

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released a final rule on Monday including abortion in the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (PWFA).

The final rule dictates that, under the PWFA, employers with 15 or more employees must provide the same accommodations to workers who have abortions as those who have “limitations related to…pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.”

The PWFA passed with bipartisan support in 2022, and did not include language about abortion. Instead, the law was created to allow reasonable workplace accommodations for pregnant and postpartum mothers such as time off and flexible breaks, unless the accommodation would result in an undue hardship for the employer.

PWFA’s leading Republican cosponsor, Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA), said in a statement on Monday:

The Pregnant Workers Fairness Act aims to assist pregnant mothers who remain in the workforce by choice or necessity as they bring their child to term and recover after childbirth. It defies common sense, and Congress’ intent, that EEOC continues to inject abortion into a law specifically aimed at promoting healthy childbirth.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/18/bidens-eeoc-says-employers-must-accommodate-workers-abortions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden’s EEOC Says Employers Must Accommodate Workers’ Abortions
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2024, 03:56:23 pm »
It's called a sick day, or a day off without pay.

If you keep your hands off my wallet, I'll stay out of your reproductive decisions.

As soon as someone reaches into my wallet to pay for something, it becomes my business.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.