Author Topic: Homeland Security Paroled Laken Riley Murder Suspect Into Country Illegally, Senate Judiciary Commit  (Read 131 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Homeland Security Paroled Laken Riley Murder Suspect Into Country Illegally, Senate Judiciary Committee Says
By Danielle | Apr 18, 2024

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) confirmed to Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) the alleged murderer of Georgia student Laken Riley was paroled into the country illegally.

According to the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, Jose Antonio Ibarra was granted “parole due to detention capacity at the Central Processing Center in El Paso, Texas.”

From the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary:

Ibarra, a Venezuelan national, was paroled into the United States in September 2022, and was arrested for Riley’s murder in February 2024. Following her murder, Graham wrote to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, requesting the justification for why Ibarra was paroled into the United States.

By law, immigration parole is only to be granted at the discretion of the DHS Secretary on a case-by-case basis, in instances of “urgent humanitarian reason or significant public benefit.”

The Biden Administration is breaking the law at the expense of innocent Americans.

Republican lawmakers berated DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas Thursday about the release of Ibarra.

“Mayorkas, caught in a lie. He said 8 days ago Laken Riley’s killer was paroled because feds had no reason to hold him. (False) He said 2 days ago he couldn’t remember why. (False) He said today he just wouldn’t talk about it. The truth: they let Laken’s killer in illegally,” Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) said.

WATCH:

https://100percentfedup.com/homeland-security-paroled-laken-riley-murder-suspect-country/
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 02:50:36 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Since when DOESN'T the administration do things illegally? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson