Author Topic: New Study Unveils Global Warming’s 65-Year-Old ‘Evaporation Paradox’ Problem  (Read 85 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New Study Unveils Global Warming’s 65-Year-Old ‘Evaporation Paradox’ Problem
By Kenneth Richard on 18. April 2024

Evaporation is supposed to increase with warming. But, per a new study (Jin et al., 2024), “observation results around the world have shown that evaporation has been steadily declining since the 1950s.” This is referred to as the anthropogenic global warming “evaporation paradox” problem, where models and assumptions are contradicted by observations.

According to the IPCC (AR6) and the most seminal paper on the subject (Trenberth, 2011, with 3800 citations), “anthropogenic forcings will drive an increase in global mean evaporation over most oceanic areas (high confidence),” as “increased heating leads to greater evaporation.”

Image Source: IPCC, 2021 (AR6), Trenberth, 2011

https://notrickszone.com/2024/04/18/new-study-unveils-global-warmings-65-year-old-evaporation-paradox-problem/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The solution is simple; more EVs. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson