Author Topic: The Incredible Dumbness of Biden’s War on LNG, Part Deux  (Read 126 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Incredible Dumbness of Biden’s War on LNG, Part Deux
« on: April 19, 2024, 11:33:54 am »
The Incredible Dumbness of Biden’s War on LNG, Part Deux
15 hours ago David Middleton 18 Comments

Guest “You Can’t Fix Stupid, Part Trois” by David Middleton

Biden’s pause of new LNG export permits is truly a “stupid and futile gesture“…

APRIL 17, 2024

U.S. natural gas trade will continue to grow with the startup of new LNG export projects
U.S. monthly natural gas trade

Data source: U.S. Energy Information Administration, Short-Term Energy Outlook (STEO)

In our recently released Short-Term Energy Outlook (STEO), we forecast that U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) exports will continue to lead growth in U.S. natural gas trade as three LNG export projects currently under construction start operations and ramp up to full production by the end of 2025. We also forecast increased natural gas exports by pipeline, mainly to Mexico. In our STEO forecast, net exports of U.S. natural gas (exports minus imports) grow 6% to 13.6 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) in 2024 compared with 2023. In 2025, net exports increase another 20% to 16.4 Bcf/d.

We forecast that U.S. LNG exports increase 2% in 2024 to average 12.2 Bcf/d. In 2025, we forecast that LNG exports grow by an additional 18% (2.1 Bcf/d). We forecast U.S. natural gas exports by pipeline to grow by 3% (0.3 Bcf/d) in 2024 and by 4% in 2025. We expect pipeline imports to decline by 0.4 Bcf/d in 2024 and then increase slightly (0.1 Bcf/d) in 2025.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2024/04/18/the-incredible-dumbness-of-bidens-war-on-lng-part-deux/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson