Author Topic: The week in whoppers: WH’s John Kirby flips reality on Iran, AG Merrick Garland goes blind to Biden’  (Read 118 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The week in whoppers: WH’s John Kirby flips reality on Iran, AG Merrick Garland goes blind to Biden’s ‘impairment’ and more
Opinion by Post Editorial Board • 12h •

Diary of disturbing disinformation and dangerous delusions This claim:
“When Biden says, ‘don’t escalate’ . . . [Iran] didn’t.”

— WH National Security spokesman John Kirby, Monday

We say: What cojones! Kirby claims Iran heeded Biden’s warning to its leaders not to “escalate” and attack Israel after it killed Oct. 7 planner Gen. Mohammad Reza Zahedi.

Yet in his very next sentence, Kirby himself admits, “Yes, they fired an unprecedented amount of munitions” at the Jewish state.

How is that heeding Biden’s warning? Kirby notes the attack failed and “very little infrastructure” was damaged.

Sorry: That doesn’t mean Tehran didn’t try to inflict damage in an outrageous and dangerous escalation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-week-in-whoppers-wh-s-john-kirby-flips-reality-on-iran-ag-merrick-garland-goes-blind-to-biden-s-impairment-and-more/ar-AA1ngoWq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=b83ad67f149f4e8893625ea54dbb492c&ei=31
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson