Author Topic: Illegal alien suspected of killing Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto's adviser stole into US under Biden's  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal alien suspected of killing Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto's adviser stole into US under Biden's watch
JOSEPH MACKINNON
APRIL 18, 2024

The Biden administration's refusal to properly secure the southern border and enforce federal immigration law has all but guaranteed grief for countless American families. On April 6, unlawfully imported atrocity was visited upon the family of a senior state adviser to Nevada Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D).

Kurt Englehart, a 38-year-old champion for victims of child abuse and an advocate for its prevention, perished in a horrific car accident Saturday morning in southeastern Reno. The Nevada Appeal indicated that the suspect responsible for the Ohio native's demise fled the scene but was later tracked down by police and identified as Elmer Rueda-Linares.

Rueda-Linares, 18, was initially charged with a felony hit-and-run; however, that charge has since been changed to a failure to stop at the scene of an accident. He is now being held at the Washoe County Jail on a $100,000 bond.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/illegal-alien-suspected-of-killing-sen-catherine-cortez-mastos-advisor-stole-into-us-under-bidens-watch
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson