Author Topic: Sanctuary Cities Set Migrant Sex Offenders Free Instead Of Handing Them Over To ICE  (Read 101 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sanctuary Cities Set Migrant Sex Offenders Free Instead Of Handing Them Over To ICE

BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, APR 17, 2024 - 08:40 PM
Long painted as safe havens of humanitarianism by the establishment media, sanctuary cities are slowly being exposed for the underlying hypocrisy that motivates their policies.  Red states such as Texas and Florida have been very effective in pulling back the curtain, using the busing of illegals to sanctuary cities as a tool to force Democrats to stand by their own open borders principles (or abandon them out of convenience).

As we witnessed when Ron DeSantis flew a few dozen illegals to the elitist neighborhoods of Martha's Vineyard, wealthy leftists were quick to buy cheap take-out food for the migrants and pose with them for the news cameras.  Then, when the media was done with their propaganda segments the residents kicked those same migrants out of town within 48 hours and shipped them to the nearest military base.  One of the richest enclaves in the entire US and they refused to stand by their supposed convictions for more than two days; not one migrant was allowed to stay or work in Martha's Vineyard.

Democrats were so embarrassed by the incident that they tried to have DeSantis sued and charged with "human trafficking."  The Martha's Vineyard incident marked the beginning of a surge in migrant buses to cities like New York and Washington DC.  All it took was ten thousand to fifteen thousand illegals to overwhelm city welfare programs and subsidies.  Mayors in both metro areas have called for a declaration of emergency and federal aid, including National Guard troops.  In the meantime, the media blames conservative states for the disaster even though it is the sanctuary status of these cities that makes the crisis possible.   

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/santuary-cities-set-migrant-sex-offenders-free-instead-handing-them-over-ice
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson