Author Topic: Biden ‘Strongly’ Supports Johnson’s $95 Billion Foreign Aid Package  (Read 292 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden ‘Strongly’ Supports Johnson’s $95 Billion Foreign Aid Package

Nick Gilbertson 17 Apr 2024

President Joe Biden announced he “strongly” supports the House foreign aid package as Republicans rapidly turn on Speaker Mike Johnson over efforts to combine several supplemental bills into a single rule with a lack of border security legislation in the package.

Shortly after the texts of the bills–a 49-page Ukraine supplemental, a 25-page Israel supplemental, and a 15-page “Indo-Pacific” supplemental–were released, Biden urged the passing of the “package,” according to a statement shared to X by Politico’s Daniella Diaz. A document from House Republicans on the appropriations committee notes that $26.38 billion would go to Israel, $60.84 billion would go to Ukraine, and $8.12 billion would head to the Indo-Pacific in the three bills.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1780680113291719143

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/17/biden-strongly-supports-johnsons-95-billion-foreign-aid-package/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Congressman Greg Murphy, M.D.
@RepGregMurphy
If you go against the rule, you are aiding and abetting the Progressive Liberals in DC. You are preventing serious policy work from being done and helping to destroy America. Your vote is no more important than mine. It is time to end the political terrorism.
Last edited
4:28 PM · Apr 18, 2024

Matt Gaetz
@mattgaetz
Border is open
Debt is $34.5 Trillion
We borrow a trillion dollars every 100 days.
I can’t vote to proceed onto a $98 billion dollar foreign aid bill with no corresponding budget cuts.
Borrowing money from China to give it to Ukraine does not make America stronger.
I don’t think believing these things makes me a political terrorist.
8:54 PM · Apr 18, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline kevindavis007

Congressman Greg Murphy, M.D.
@RepGregMurphy
If you go against the rule, you are aiding and abetting the Progressive Liberals in DC. You are preventing serious policy work from being done and helping to destroy America. Your vote is no more important than mine. It is time to end the political terrorism.
Last edited
4:28 PM · Apr 18, 2024

Matt Gaetz
@mattgaetz
Border is open
Debt is $34.5 Trillion
We borrow a trillion dollars every 100 days.
I can’t vote to proceed onto a $98 billion dollar foreign aid bill with no corresponding budget cuts.
Borrowing money from China to give it to Ukraine does not make America stronger.
I don’t think believing these things makes me a political terrorist.
8:54 PM · Apr 18, 2024

Well if Matt Gaetz hates this bill, I like it.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Well if Matt Gaetz hates this bill, I like it.

Well, if Joe Biden likes this bill, I hate it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And not one thing about the border.

I will laugh if the only votes that pass are the ones the Dems want.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Well, if Joe Biden likes this bill, I hate it!

DITTO!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.