Author Topic: LIZ PEEK: Marjorie Taylor Greene is an idiot. She is trying to wreck the GOP  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Marjorie Taylor Greene is an idiot. She is trying to wreck the GOP
Liz Peek

It’s high time someone in the Republican Party told Marjorie Taylor Greene to turn all that bombastic self-serving showmanship and drama queen energy on Democrats, and stop trying to defeat her own party.

The Georgia Republican, who famously displayed sexually explicit photos of Hunter Biden during a committee hearing and called fellow representative Lauren Boebert a bitch on the House floor, is known for wild antics and equally harebrained conspiracy theories.   

Currently, she is threatening to oust Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson. The Louisiana Representative, with a five-vote majority in the House, is attempting to keep his caucus intact as he navigates treacherous issues including funding Ukraine, which has become unpopular with some conservatives, and reauthorizing the controversial Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. He also struggled to pass a funding bill, which required relying on Democrats to get another big spending package over the threshold.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/marjorie-taylor-green-idiot-wreck-gop
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

By the Mean Girls Hich School Code of Conduct, MTG needs to assert her dominance over the clique to re-enforce that she is the alpha female.

MTG is also changing the House GOP from a patriarchy to a matriarchy, thanks to Kevin McCarthy's self-castration to become House Speaker for a few weeks.

Putin's brand is chaos.  Trump's brand is chaos.  MTG's brand is chaos.  To Trump and MTG, politics is just another reality TV show for which chaos is great for ratings.

Embrace the chaos.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.