Author Topic: ATVs packed with migrants almost strike border agent  (Read 97 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ATVs packed with migrants almost strike border agent
« on: April 17, 2024, 01:39:28 pm »
ATVs packed with migrants almost strike border agent
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: Apr 16, 2024 / 02:28 PM CDT

Updated: Apr 16, 2024 / 02:31 PM CDT

Alleged smugglers rent off-road vehicles to pick up migrants at Otay Mountain, attempt to flee Border Patrol

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – Two alleged migrant smugglers and two men hired as “lookouts” are facing federal charges in connection with an incident in which a U.S. Border Patrol agent was almost run over by fleeing off-road vehicles.

The incident occurred last Saturday on the Otay Mountain truck trail in San Diego County, Calif., near the border with Mexico.

Border Patrol surveillance camera operators tracked three all-terrain vehicles going up the mountain around 3 a.m. and turning onto a flat area where several people came out of the brush and climbed onto two of the vehicles. Court documents show one of the ATVs remained on the spot while the two others proceeded down the mountain trail.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/atvs-packed-with-migrants-almost-strike-border-agent/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson