Author Topic: Anti-Israel group wants to make 'example' of Biden at polls to push Dems into abandoning Jewish Stat  (Read 418 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anti-Israel group wants to make 'example' of Biden at polls to push Dems into abandoning Jewish State
The Michigan-based movement is hoping to spread to other Democratic primaries across the country
By Michael Lee Fox News
Published April 17, 2024 8:30am EDT

DEARBORN, Mich. — President Biden is in danger of becoming a one-term "example" for other Democrats, according to a leader of the movement to desert the incumbent president at the polls due to his handling of the conflict in the Middle East.

"Biden is the example," Lexis Zeidan, one of the lead organizers and the spokesperson for Listen to Michigan, told Fox News Digital. "Telling the Democratic Party, putting them on notice that even for down ballot elections, for those congresspeople that are not pro-Palestinian and calling for ceasefires, their positions are at stake."

The comments come as Dearborn, a suburb of Detroit, has become a key center of resistance to Biden’s bid for re-election. During last month’s Michigan primary, more than 100,000 voters marked "uncommitted" on their ballots instead of supporting Biden as the Democratic nominee, a number Zeidan said far exceeded her organization’s expectations.

"We went into the primaries expecting or aiming to get 10,000 uncommitted votes, which was Trump's margin of victory in 2016," Zeidan said. "And we ended up with over 101,000 uncommitted votes, where we also landed two delegates in district 12, in district six who will be headed to the national convention."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-israel-group-wants-make-example-biden-polls-push-dems-abandoning-jewish-state
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Dearbornistan.  Embrace the suck Squints. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DefiantMassRINO

They are as dumb as the Palestinians.  At least President Biden didn't greenlight American recognition of Jerusalem as the Israeli capital, like Trump did.

This election is not a choice between good and bad.  It's a choice between explosive diarrhea and projectile vomit - either way, it''s going to be a pungent mess.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.