Author Topic: Guatemala is investigating U.S. NGOs for child trafficking, seeks Texas AG collaboration  (Read 232 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Guatemala is investigating U.S. NGOs for child trafficking, seeks Texas AG collaboration
Published 2 days ago on April 14, 2024By Sara CarterDSC 0670 scaled

Guatemala’s Attorney General is investigating ongoing criminal claims that a number of American tax payer funded non-governmental organizations (NGOs) operating both inside and outside the United States are complicit  in the ongoing trafficking, abuse and disappearance of children from its nation, according to an official Guatemalan letter obtained by this investigative columnist.

The Guatemalan government is seeking full cooperation from the State of Texas, where the accusations of abuse have been reported, government officials told SaraACarter.com.

A letter from Guatemalan Attorney General María Consuelo Porras was sent to Attorney General Ken Paxton on Saturday. Porras asked Paxton for immediate assistance with investigations into recent criminal reports filed with Guatemala’s Public Ministry alleging that unaccompanied minor children and adolescents being trafficked into the U.S. from Guatemala have allegedly suffered sexual and physical abuse at facilities operated by U.S. tax payer funded NGOs.

https://saraacarter.com/guatemala-is-investigating-u-s-ngos-for-child-trafficking-seeks-texas-ag-collaboration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Good. NGOs get grants and other money to do what they do, and it is working against us all.

Hold them accountable and stop that cycle of child abusing money gulping crime.

I am incensed that so many of them hide behind the names of churches, even if not affiliated with that church. They are wolves in sheep's clothing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis