Author Topic: Report: Biden Has Taken Over 200 Actions Against American Oil Since His Inauguration  (Read 236 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Biden Has Taken Over 200 Actions Against American Oil Since His Inauguration
by Bethany Blankley  6 hours ago

President Joe Biden and his administration have taken over 200 actions against the U.S. oil and natural gas industry as energy prices have gone up, according to a new report. [emphasis, links added]

“President Biden and Democrats have a plan for American energy: make it harder to produce and more expensive to purchase,” the Institute for Energy Research states in a new report.

“Since Mr. Biden took office, his administration and its allies have taken over 200 actions deliberately designed to make it harder to produce energy here in America.”

The analysis highlights actions Biden took on his first day in office, listing them chronologically through March of this year.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/report-biden-has-taken-over-200-actions-against-american-oil-since-his-inauguration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
At one point in time, Standard Oil was about as big a supporter of the democrats as could be found in America.  I wonder if they still are?  Or should I say EXXON-MOBILE?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson