Author Topic: Behar: Trump Sleeping in Court Shows a ‘Psychopathic Mentality’  (Read 573 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Behar: Trump Sleeping in Court Shows a ‘Psychopathic Mentality’

Pam Key 16 Apr 2024

Joy Behar told her co-hosts Tuesday on ABC’s “The View” that former President Donald Trump falling asleep in court “requires a psychopathic mentality.

Behar said, “Well, the sleeping part is, you know, I mean, between breaking the laws, posing for mug shots, selling bibles, the man is exhausted. But, you know, only a true sociopath can fall asleep in these circumstances. Think about it: he could go to jail, he could go to prison, and he takes a little nap. That requires a psychopathic mentality, in my opinion.”

She added, “The guilty person sleeps the sleep of the psychotic.”

Co-host Sunny Hostin said, “This is a legal nerds Super Bowl. I’m kind of excited about this. That’s exciting to someone like me because 50 people said I can’t even be impartial, which I admire them for their forthrightness and honesty.”

Behar said, “Where are they going to find a jury of his peers? How many bloated orange psychos are out there? ”

Co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin said, “It does track because I would be in briefings with him on one particular topic, then he would just completely sideline it and take it a different direction. This is like the worst-case scenario with someone with his attention span.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/16/behar-trump-sleeping-in-court-shows-a-psychopathic-mentality/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Behar: Trump Sleeping in Court Shows a ‘Psychopathic Mentality’
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2024, 06:13:11 pm »
Joy Behar is psychotic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2024, 07:50:09 pm »
Biden falls asleep all the time in the middle of meetings, e.g., some climate confab. Also when he met with Israel's PM.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 08:15:45 pm »
Is an untimely meeting of Behar and a runaway beer truck too muh to ask?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2024, 08:17:34 pm »

Yes. Alcohol abuse.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2024, 08:18:37 pm »

Well... Alright, I guess... If it's a Bud Light truck...  :whistle:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2024, 04:34:50 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-