Author Topic: Elites Love The ‘Deep State’ Because They Loathe The American People.. Marco Rubio  (Read 242 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elites Love The 'Deep State' Because They Loathe The People
Marco Rubio
7–9 minutes

Donald Trump has the incredible ability to bait his political detractors into becoming exactly what he accuses them of being.

If Trump says liberal elites hate democracy, they invent a radical legal theory to keep him off the ballot. If Trump says Democrats are weaponizing the justice system, they bring novel lawsuits designed to bankrupt him. And if Trump says there are people in government working against the American people, The New York Times brags that “the ‘deep state’ is actually kind of awesome.”

It comes as no surprise that America’s self-proclaimed “newspaper of record” is leading the charge to defend the “deep state.” After all, this is the paper that published an anonymous op-ed in 2018 — two months before the midterm elections — from “a senior [Trump] official” claiming to be “quiet resistance within the administration.”

That, my friends, is the very definition of the “deep state”: a government employee going beyond the bounds of his job description and the Constitution to undermine a democratically elected president.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/04/16/elites-love-the-deep-state-because-they-loathe-the-american-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's beyond loathe. In their god-complex world of conceit they don't think anyone should exist that doesn't serve them, the holy and righteous true believers.
The Republic is lost.

Online DefiantMassRINO

All sides in DC hate the American people.

Dems love Big Government.

Repubs love Big Business.

The unwashed deploarable masses in the provinces are an inconvenience to their plans.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
All sides in DC hate the American people.

The unwashed deplorable masses in the provinces are an inconvenience to their plans.

The  "Bitter clingers"!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.