Author Topic: Germany: Muslim teens plotted jihad massacres at churches, bars, synagogue and police station  (Read 156 times)

Offline mountaineer

Germany: Muslim teens plotted jihad massacres at churches, bars, synagogue and police station
April 16, 2024
Robert Spencer
“Planned terrorist attacks: young Islamist cell dismantled,” translated from “Geplante Terroranschläge: Jugendliche Islamisten-Zelle ausgehoben,” Junge Freiheit, April 12, 2024 (thanks to Medforth):
    DUESSELDORF. In the middle of Germany, a group of underage IS supporters agreed to carry out terrorist attacks on Easter via a chat group. The now identified two boys and four girls between the ages of 13 and 16 are said to have planned attacks on churches, bars, a synagogue and a police station in North Rhine-Westphalia, the Bild newspaper reported. They are all in custody. Specifically, targets in Iserlohn were recently targeted.

First, the state security agency became aware of Albina H. from Iserlohn, who was in contact with three like-minded girls from Düsseldorf and Munich, including 15-year-old Wiam S. Her father Tijani S. is already known to the police as an IS sympathizer. Six years ago, authorities investigated the now 44-year-old on suspicion of financing terrorism. He is said to have collected donations for IS. A year later, they discovered an illegal firearm in his car.  ...

The IS supporters wanted to kill as many “infidels” as possible with their attacks. The plan was to use knives and incendiary devices. Finally, the gang considered how they could obtain firearms. Those involved are currently in custody because of the preparation of a serious act of violence that endangers the state. ...
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2024/04/germany-muslim-teens-plotted-jihad-massacres-at-churches-bars-synagogue-and-police-station
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

How cute; jihadis think bars are places of religious worship.  Saying "Help me, God" as you puke into the toilet does not mean that the bar is also a chapel.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 05:47:28 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline PeteS in CA

If Germany's "juvenile justice" system is just 3/4 as unrealistic as the US', hoo-boy!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.