Author Topic: FLASHBACK: Biden made revealing comment about niece's Obama admin role while praising 'rising China'  (Read 396 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FLASHBACK: Biden made revealing comment about niece's Obama admin role while praising 'rising China'
A former Hunter Biden business associate told Fox News Digital that Casey Owens was 'definitely a resource' to the younger Biden in Treasury role
By Cameron Cawthorne , Andrew Mark Miller , Jessica Chasmar Fox News
Published April 16, 2024 4:00am EDT

FIRST ON FOX: Then-Vice President Biden boasted about his Harvard-educated niece previously studying Chinese and living in China while delivering a speech in 2011 touting "a rising China" being "a positive, positive development, not only for China but for America…"

Biden gave a shout-out to Casey Owens, who was concluding her stint as a special assistant for the U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue at the Treasury Department, while delivering remarks to the opening session of the group, according to an email chain that was reviewed by Fox News Digital.

Owens, the daughter of Biden’s sister, emailed then-Vice President Biden’s "Auks" alias email address in May 2011, thanking him for the "memorable day" and said it was "very, very humbling" watching him speak.

"And your remarks. That was really something else, Uncle Joe. What a way to exit the Treasury," Owens said, according to an email from Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop. "I'm simply happy to be close to you, and I just wanted to say thank you for including me."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flashback-biden-revealing-comment-nieces-obama-admin-role-praising-rising-china
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34