Author Topic: Top Biden adviser ripped after Middle East claim resurfaces amid Iran attack: 'Moron extraordinaire'  (Read 194 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Top Biden adviser ripped after Middle East claim resurfaces amid Iran attack: 'Moron extraordinaire'
National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan made the comment shortly before Hamas attacked Israel on Oct 7
By Andrew Mark Miller Fox News
Published April 16, 2024 9:00am EDT

President Biden’s National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan faced renewed scrutiny on social media this weekend for a 2023 comment claiming the Middle East was "quiet" after Iran launched the first-ever direct attack on Israel.

"What we said is [we] want to depressurize, de-escalate and ultimately integrate the Middle East region," Sullivan said at The Atlantic Festival on Sept. 29.

"The war in Yemen is in its 19th month of truce. For now, the Iranian attacks against U.S. forces have stopped. Our presence in Iraq is stable. I emphasize for now because all of that can change and the Middle East region is quieter today than it has been in two decades," he added.

Since that comment was made, Hamas launched a deadly terrorist attack against Israel killing over 1,000 people, and over the weekend, Iran launched its first-ever direct attack on Israel in the form of hundreds of drones and missiles.

Sullivan’s comment drew strong criticism from social media users.

"This is who is running Biden's foreign policy," the Republican National Committee posted on X.

"Hard to believe, but this was 6 months ago," Middle East Institute Senior Fellow Charles Lister posted on X.

"Jake Sullivan has been attached to some of our biggest foreign disasters, including Benghazi," journalist Sharyl Attkisson posted on X. "Who knows why he continues to achieve high positions making more mistakes."

"Biden’s Administration: Full of liars!" Fox News Contributor Leo Terrell posted on X.

Former U.S. Army Reserve lieutenant, author and commentator Tony Schaffer posted on X that Sullivan is a "moron extraordinaire" who is promoting a "utopian fantasy."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-biden-adviser-ripped-middle-east-claim-resurfaces-iran-attack
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ah...finally!!....I have been saying this for years...he's an idiot!

He and Hillary are responsible for the Benghazi fiasco...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 02:19:59 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Jake Sullivan is a $h!the@d.  He's the Paul Krugman of National Security Advisors.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jake Sullivan is a $h!the@d.  He's the Paul Krugman of National Security Advisors.

I lol'd !
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.