General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

John Mellencamp storms off stage after promoting Biden.

<< < (3/3)

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on April 16, 2024, 06:47:07 pm ---Springsteen too.  yack yack yack...

Love the Arron Lewis line:

Am I the only one who quit singin' along
Every time they play a Springsteen song

--- End quote ---

I like what Frank Zappa entitled an instrumental album.  "Shut up and Play Your Guitar."

Cyber Liberty:
I find it interesting that an audience that liked Melonhead objected to the pro-Biteme monologue.

deb:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on April 16, 2024, 10:04:08 pm ---I find it interesting that an audience that liked Melonhead objected to the pro-Biteme monologue.

--- End quote ---

It may be because of his involvement in Farm Aid. Plus many of his songs would lead you to believe that he’s a “good old boy”, salt of the earth.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on April 16, 2024, 09:59:42 pm ---I like what Frank Zappa entitled an instrumental album.  "Shut up and Play Your Guitar."

--- End quote ---

We couldn't play that song on the radio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFTJ8V2T0nM&ab_channel=DavidWinship

But it is bad ass!

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: deb on April 16, 2024, 10:05:32 pm ---It may be because of his involvement in Farm Aid. Plus many of his songs would lead you to believe that he’s a “good old boy”, salt of the earth.

--- End quote ---

Nah. Just 'Shutup and sing'... It's a staple of Country folks all over. Farm-Aid included. Nobody's there for the preaching.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version