Author Topic: Joe Biden’s Parole Pipeline Imports Over 950,000 Foreign Nationals to U.S., Exceeding Population of  (Read 381 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden’s Parole Pipeline Imports Over 950,000 Foreign Nationals to U.S., Exceeding Population of South Dakota

John Binder 15 Apr 2024

President Joe Biden’s parole pipeline has released more than 950,000 foreign nationals into the United States since its inception in January 2023 — exceeding the entire population of South Dakota.

Late last week, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released figures for March, showing Biden’s parole pipeline is continuing to release tens of thousands of foreign nationals into the United States interior via the southern border and commercial flights.

From January 2023 through March 2024, more than 950,000 foreign nationals have been released into American communities thanks to Biden’s parole pipeline. The pipeline brings foreign nationals to the U.S. through the administration’s “CBP One” mobile app and “humanitarian parole.”

For perspective, more foreign nationals have arrived in the United States on parole under Biden than there are people living in the state of South Dakota.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/15/joe-bidens-parole-pipeline-imports-over-950000-foreign-nationals-u-s-exceeding-population-south-dakota/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

The only pipeline Biden  supports keeping open
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 10:52:59 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy