Author Topic: Biden Campaign ‘Plans to Spend Every Day’ Until November Focusing on Abortion  (Read 475 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gotta kill those babies

Biden Campaign ‘Plans to Spend Every Day’ Until November Focusing on Abortion

Katherine Hamilton15 Apr 20242
3:21

President Joe Biden’s reelection campaign “plans to spend every day until November 5” hammering the issue of abortion and painting former President Donald Trump and Republicans as extreme, the Washington Post reported.

Biden campaign officials reportedly see abortion as a “potential silver bullet” and hope the issue will “mobilize their core voters, bring disaffected voters back into the fold, and make inroads with voters whom Democrats have often struggled to win,” White House reporter Tyler Pager wrote, noting that the tactic comes as many Americans are worried about Biden’s age and inflation, which “threatens to hurt his reelection.”

“There is no doubt that this issue is central to the contrast between us and Trump,” Biden campaign chair Jen O’Malley Dillon told the Post. “There is no way he can wiggle out of his ownership of this issue.”

“[Voters] are being reminded more and more of things they hoped to forget — the chaos and the pain that have come in the wake of Trump’s leadership,” O’Malley Dillon added.

Killing the unborn is President Joe Biden’s day-one, number-one priority if he is reelected, his staff previously said — a strategy designed to bludgeon Republicans and appeal to a swath of women and young voters accustomed to 50 years of the right to abortion invented under the now-defunct Roe v. Wade decision.

Part of the Biden campaign’s strategy is promising the restoration of Roe and pointing to Trump’s role in Roe v. Wade being overturned. Trump, for his part, continues to tout his nomination of three conservative Supreme Court justices who helped to overturn Roe in the Dobbs decision, released in June 2022.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/15/report-biden-campaign-plans-to-spend-every-day-until-november-focusing-on-abortion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

This is how you know someone else is pulling Puppet Joe's strings. He couldn't care less about abortion (and it has nothing to do with him being such a rilly rilly good Catholic).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

All I can say, is if this election is decided about abortion rights...this country is in deep do-do. 8888crybaby

Online rustynail

Is The He-Man Woman-Haters Club still around?  Liberal women are becoming quite tedious.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
All I can say, is if this election is decided about abortion rights...this country is in deep do-do. 8888crybaby

Exactly. Let them reap the whirlwind if they do
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Focusing on Trump and abortion is a lot better strategy than telling the American people that the economy is doing great and the border is secure.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It is a State issue now.  :shrug:

It is sad to see that apparently so many clamor for the 'right' to slaughter their own offspring.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis