Author Topic: Pro-Palestinian protesters block traffic in major cities a day after Iran strikes Israel  (Read 1485 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pro-Palestinian protesters block traffic in major cities a day after Iran strikes Israel
By
Ross O'Keefe
April 15, 2024 2:07 pm

Protesters in Chicago, Philadelphia, and Oakland and on the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco disrupted traffic on Monday, with many criticizing Israel just hours after Iran launched a significant but ineffective aerial attack on the country.

At least two of those protests are associated with A15 Action, which states on its website it aims “to coordinate a multi-city economic blockade on April 15th in solidarity with Palestine.”

The website lists 20 locations in the United States where protests will be staged with the plan to “identify and blockade major choke points in the economy, focusing on points of production and circulation with the aim of causing the most economic impact.”

The protest on the Golden Gate Bridge has blocked both directions of traffic, which has since been significantly backed up.

https://twitter.com/abc7newsbayarea/status/1779903922762830094

Another earlier protest in nearby Oakland blocked northbound I-880 and saw protesters chain themselves to heavy barrels, which required first responders to attempt to break them free.

https://twitter.com/abc7newsbayarea/status/1779909372099080445

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1779869190524223769

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/2966416/pro-palestinian-protesters-block-traffic-major-cities-day-after-iran-strikes-israel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Blocking the Golden Gate Bridge? 

Who here believes the police would treat MAGA protestors the same way?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Blocking the Golden Gate Bridge? 

Who here believes the police would treat MAGA protestors the same way?
Who here believes any conservatives whatever you choose to call them would ever block a bridge or road?

Online DCPatriot

Who here believes any conservatives whatever you choose to call them would ever block a bridge or road?

Well now... you're finally admitting that MAGA people are Conservatives.

There's hope for you yet, @GtHawk  :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online GtHawk

I have never said they weren't so you are wrong about that, now sheep, yeah I have called them that :tongue2: :beer:

Online libertybele

Again, notice how quickly they amased in strategic places. I find it troubling.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 08:32:01 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Pro-Palestinian protesters SHUT DOWN Brooklyn Bridge in New York City..

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1779967772149116966
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DB

And why this is tolerated is beyond me.

Haul their asses off and fine/incarcerate them now.

Online DCPatriot

I have never said they weren't so you are wrong about that, now sheep, yeah I have called them that :tongue2: :beer:

:laugh:   :beer:

Online DCPatriot

Should have shot a few and thrown their carcasses into the river...the rest would quickly 'unglue' themselves and haul ass.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

It is more than just tolerated. Some reports are the Police are "protecting" the criminals from normal people.
It is Uvalde Texas Part II. The Police are protecting criminals from the victims.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

It is more than just tolerated. Some reports are the Police are "protecting" the criminals from normal people.
It is Uvalde Texas Part II. The Police are protecting criminals from the victims.

The police follow orders from the mayors and/or governors.

Offline mountaineer

Offline berdie

Whether I agree with their "cause" matters not. They have the right to protest.  But when these people start interfering with the
 general public's freedom...it's a problem.

Haul/fine/incarcerate

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Whether I agree with their "cause" matters not. They have the right to protest.  But when these people start interfering with the
 general public's freedom...it's a problem.

Haul/fine/incarcerate
This is not a protest in the normal sense. It is an overt act of terrorism against America.

How many medical/police/fire emergencies are the protesters blocking? This is not an innocent peaceful protest at all, as the Democrats and their media slaves try to convince us. This will cause people die, just from a childish tantrum being throw by people with an infantile outlook on life and politics.

How many pregnant women and missed appointments are in that line of cars?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So they're refouling the same nests they've repeatedly fouled before.
The Republic is lost.

Online rustynail

This is BLM all over again.

Offline mountaineer

Shai Davidai: I've seen and shared many disturbing videos over the past six months, but I've never seen anything like this.
These were the sights today in New York City. Not in Rafah. Not in Kabul. In New York City.
This is domestic terrorism.

https://twitter.com/ShaiDavidai/status/1779995263349792818

Online libertybele

This is BLM all over again.

Even worse.  The multitudes are more numerous and threatening.

Yet again, not a darn things is done!  Biden has every right to implement the Insurrection Act -- but no, he doesn't want to ruffle their feathers so close to an election.  SOSDD
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Some are, some aren't

A significant chunk of MAGA are warmed-over 70's working class Democrats, not conservatives.   They've got that typically leftist class resentment against the wealthy down cold.  And they're fine with government spending as long as it goes to them.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 03:15:51 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online Hoodat

I hate California nazis.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

Offline mountaineer

Online GtHawk

Thanks Tom for advising me to get arrested for putting hands on a government protected class animal who is peacefully illegally blocking roadway protesting for terrorists while chanting death to America.

Maybe the police who are suppose to protect the public should do their job and clear the HUMAN DETRITUS from the roads, may I suggest a tool for the job

Online DCPatriot