Author Topic: Stop Telling People to Only Vote on Election Day.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 181 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stop Telling People to Only Vote on Election Day
Kurt Schlichter

Look, it usually doesn’t help to be harsh, but sometimes you have to be. So, harsh it is.  If you are one of those conservatives saying that we should only vote on election day and not use mail-in voting, ballot harvesting, early voting, or any of the tactics, techniques, or procedures that Democrats have used to win elections, then you’re an idiot.

There’s no sugarcoating it – you’re just plain stupid. I don’t know what the hell is wrong with you, but you need to pull your head out of your fourth point of contact and get with the program. We’re here to win, and that means mastering rules of the game as they exist, not as we wished they existed. You know what I’d like? I’d like one day of voting where everyone shows ID and marks a paper ballot and it’s counted publicly. You know what else I’d like? I’d like a pet unicorn. I’d name him Chet. But I’m not going to get a pet unicorn. And I’m not going to convince a bunch of Democrat state legislatures or a Democrat Senate to do what I want. I don’t know why this is hard to understand. It should not be hard. It’s obvious.

Mastering the tactics, techniques, and procedures of the enemy works to defeat Democrat election shenanigans. Look what happened in California. In 2018, we got slaughtered because the communists were using California law to ballot harvest and do all the other things that allowed Democrats to mobilize their indolent, stupid, and lazy electorate and convert those morons’ feelz into counted ballots. So, in 2020, we did the same thing to mobilize normal people. We went to churches and gun shows and other places where patriots hang out, and you know what? We won a bunch of congressional seats. Holy cow! Republicans gaining seats in California? Yeah! Election tactics matter.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/04/15/stop-telling-people-to-only-vote-on-election-day-n2637758
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Stop Telling People to Only Vote on Election Day.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 04:48:38 pm »
I have been an early voter ever since it was enabled in Texas.